Thursday, December 02, 2010

Game Conclusion...

You are an outgoing and cheerful person. Although you get frustrated sometimes, you get through hard times easily and are joyful again.Your friendly personality makes you attractive in the eyes of the opposite sex, but this makes your spouse feel insecure. Your lack of emotion is a disadvantage, but your candor has made you popular.Conclusion: ...

웃 : Friends of your gender find it hard to understand you.
웃 : You have an innocent thinking.
웃 : But it attracts members of the opposite sex.

I found this game at FB, but dunno why cannot be published out, so i put at my blog... then i went read Stars Newspaper starscope,

Virgo~You will receive a message of love and affection from a neighbour or a relative.

OMG~!!! I hope the NEIGHBOUR is 1198!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Excited about evening after work, will i see 1198 and he talks to me? further i continue read the newspapers, accidently saw today Da Ma Chai lottery, 1198 kena again!!!! Are these all the SIGNs tell me tonight will got something good will happen in between me & 1198????

1 comment:

kiing said...

哈哈。。。有的话,要告诉我:)