Monday, March 14, 2011

Movie Day (13th March 2011, 1736pm)

Went to Cheras Selatan Jusco for movies, never knew I will watch 2, UNKNOWN and I AM NUMBER FOUR. Nice though. Liam Neeson, one of my favorite actor; and, from last week, I realized a new young actor too, Alex Pettyfer. He was starring at BEASTLY, and I realized he was the main actor in I AM NUMER FOUR too, what a coincident 2 movies shown in this close period. But it’s quite amazing seeing this young actor trying his best to act in different type of movie.

Finished both movies already almost 1600pm, back home immediate cuz hungry. I don’t want eat outside but cooking my mee hoon better than all. After I reached home, I straight on my TV CNN news, just wanna start update the Japan disaster aftermath. It’s really a massive and tough task for all the rescuers and even all the residents in Japan. And the people all over the world noticing this catastrophe 24/7 thru all kind of the medias.

Suddenly a loud thunder stroke and I knew heavy rain is coming. Does it mean anything to us? I’m concerned.

No comments: